I’m a first year Ph.D. student in Shanghai Jiao Tong University under the supervision of Prof. Cewu Lu, where I also received B.S. in computer science. My research interests are machine learning and computer vision, especially human activity understanding and reasoning.
- [2023-05] Please check our latest work on dataset distillation arXiv.
- [2022-12] We release the project OCL! The code and data will comming soon.
- [2022-12] HAKE is accepted by TPAMI.
- [2022-07] One paper is accepted to ECCV 2022. (DLSA).
- [2021-10] An extention work of CVPR 2020 paper SymNet is accepted by TPAMI.
- [2020-06] The code of CVPR 2020 papers are released. (SymNet and PaStaNet)
- [2020-02] Two coauthored papers are accepted to CVPR 2020. (SymNet and PaStaNet)
- [2019-06] Our project HAKE: Human Activity Knowledge Engine is officially released.
Distill Gold from Massive Ores: Efficient Dataset Distillation via Critical Samples Selection
Yue Xu, Yong-Lu Li, Kaitong Cui, Ziyu Wang, Cewu Lu, Yu-Wing Tai, Chi-Keung Tang
arXiv preprint Paper